To get the best cancer care, you first need the most accurate diagnosis. HCA Virginia offers the most up-to-date diagnostic technology and expert physicians giving you the most precise interpretation of your results.
Your Cancer Diagnosis: Quick and in Caring Hands
Enjoy the advantages of working with our disease-specific nurse navigators, who respond promptly to your questions; listen to your needs; anticipate, arrange and facilitate any additional tests in order to save time for your initial consultation; help set up appointments; and get you into our comprehensive care process right away.
Our award-winning facilities - The Cancer Center at Henrico Doctors' Hospital and Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital at Johnston-Willis - provide the latest in diagnostic and advanced imaging technology to get the best overall picture of your unique situation. We also offer cancer services at more than 10 additional locations within the HCA Virginia network. Our resources include:
- Computed Tomography (CT) High-Resolution (64-slice) Scanning
- 3-Tesla (3T) Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), the first health care provider to offer 3T scanning
- Single-Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Digital Mammography with Computer-Aided Detection (CAD)
- Stereotactic Mammography
- Endoscopy, including Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) and Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS)
- PET/CT Scanning
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Scanning
- Nuclear Medicine - PET/CT Scanning
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
Diagnostic biopsies can be performed onsite at our HCA Virginia locations.
Start today with a full range of cancer screenings at HCA Virginia.
Learn more about services available at HCA Virginia's Advanced Diagnostic Breast Centers.
Choose one of our Cancer Center Evaluation Clinics (CCEC) for immediate evaluation of high-suspicion situations.